Sexy sex teacher from Surat - United States of America news

United States of America news

U.S. Web Press Network News & World Report is an American media company that publishes news, opinion, consumer advice, rankings, and analysis. Founded as a newsweekly magazine in 2018, U.S. News transitioned to primarily web-based publishing in 2018. U.S. News is best known today for its influential Best Colleges and Best Hospitals rankings, but it has expanded its content and product offerings in education, health, money, careers, travel, and cars.

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Sexy sex teacher from Surat

Sexy sex teacher from Surat

  Related image
freeindiansexstories  by

I want to share my first sex experience from my friend’s experience who taught me every lesson of sex. I completed my college in Tamil Nadu and got a job Surat. During my college days, we used to read a lot of sex stories and fantasizing of fucking the aunties living nearby.
But not having enough courage I did not have even a try. I used to masturbate twice or thrice a day. Some days more than that also. At first, I stayed in a lodge and went for work. I felt lonely as I was away from my home for the first time and I don't know the local language.
So I could not talk with others freely and mingle with them. One day I met a Tamilian in a Hotel and he talked to me and invited me to his house. He is also a Govt employee and working there for the past 15 years. I promised him I would visit his house on Sunday.
He gave the address and the place was near my office only. I went to his house on Sunday. He greeted me and introduced me to his wife and his kid. What a lovely aunty. She was Thirty-two then. Lovely and mischievous eyes.

BEST CONTENT FOR YOU TODAY


Though she was in a decent dress, I can visualize her mature boobs and lovely ass. She smiled at me. I had some erection and I managed to conceal it by sitting in the nearby sofa. She Asked me to stay for the lunch and we had a chat for some time.
I could not avoid staring at her often. While taking lunch I saw her cleavage twice or thrice and got erected. But she behaved as if nothing happened. I thought I was the rotten one and I was thinking about the bad things.
After the meal my friend told me since he had shift duty, he was leaving and I also told him I was also coming with him. She told me whenever time permits please come so that we can have some Chat in Tamil (mother tongue).
During the next evening, I went to their home and we had some chat and ad some tea. In the evening it started raining and I could not go to my room. So I took the supper there. But the rain did not top. So they asked me to stay there. I hesitated.
But they insisted and I prepared to stay there. At 10 o'clock when I was about to sleep, he had a phone message that he had to come for duty as his colleague was sick. So he started for going to duty. I told him I also coming with and asking to drop me at my lodge.
Both told me that I could stay there and he left for duty within 10 minutes. Then, as usual, I was dreaming fo fucking her in the night and went to the bathroom and relieved my tension and come to bed. She came to the bedroom after finished the household work.
She saw me and smiled at me and went out of the room. I wanted to have a fuck as I read in my story books but I do not have that my courage. So I lay in the image of her tits and cunt. After half an hour she came in a pink nightie.
Now I could see the outline of her body. She was slim but not fat. She had flesh where it should be. She had full breast and lovely legs. She went to the nearby bed and confirmed her daughter had slept.
Then she stood near my bed and stared at me for 5 minutes. I was dreaming that something was going to happen what I was dreaming for the past 5 years. But nothing happened. With a sigh she returned back to the bed where her daughter was sleeping.
I could not sleep after seeing her in nightie and afraid of doing anything which may cause damage to my image that I created there. I managed for half an hour. But I could not resist my urge to see her. So I got up and saw her in the nearby bed.
She looked like an angel in the night lamp. I could saw her mounds clearly. It raised and fell with her breathing. What a lovely sight. I slowly went near her and stood there for some time. She appeared to be in sound sleep. I thought of going back but I could not.
I sat on the edge of the bed with the beating heart. No movement in her. Now I decided to go further as this chance might not repeat. I touched the lovely breast with trembling hand and pressed little. She moves her legs little and took off my hand with fear.
Anyhow, I gather some courage and felt for the nipple and press it like a push button. Now She could not control herself and took her right hand caught my hand and with wide opened and smiling face, she asked me what are you doing?
I was frightened and trying to remove my hand. But she repeated the same question in a husky voice. Now I had to give some reply. I told her that I could not resist touching after seeing her in a nighty and asked her to give me or gave me some punishment
if she wants and begged her not to tell her anybody. She got up and sat beside me and took my both hand and asked me ” Do you have sex with another?” I shook my head. She asked me ” do you want to have?” I said yes.
Then she took me to my bed remove my banian and lungi and found my big dick in full vigor. I got some courage and removed the buttons of her nighty and found the two lovely mangoes and started to squeeze.
She asked me to take it in my mouth and asked me to suck and sucked it for 5 minutes and she moaned and caressing my dick which is ready to come. Suddenly she took it in her mouth and started sucking while I was caressing her ass and back.
After two minutes I came into her mouth with a bang. She took all in her mouth and asked how I feel. I told her I felt great. And she asked me to play with her pussy. I knelt between her pussy and saw the lovely clean shaven wet pussy.
I navigate the outer lips and opened it slightly. What lovely sight. She could not control herself. She moved her hips here and there and moaning. I slowly insert one finger and other inside and feel and silky pussy and rotate slightly and dragged my head
and put it in her pussy and cry “eat it”. Oh! My dream fulfilled. I ate her pussy. I licked and inert my tongue inside and come tih a little cry. I drank the sweet juice, Till that time my dick was full length(7″). While seeing that she moaned and asked me to fuck and opened her legs for me.
I positioned my self between her thighs and inserted mine into her. She guided me inside her hot cunt and what a great pleasure. It was just like going into a hot well. She closes her eyes while entering and moaned. After some time we lay like that.
Then she asked me to move my dick back and forth. I took out half way and insert in with a thrush. She made some unusual sounds and asked me to do like that as she was enjoying. We did it for 15 minutes and both came and a wonderful experience.
We lay there for half an hour hugging each other and caressing each other. I told her she was my Guru and I would do anything she wants. After that, we cleaned yourself and slept. In the morning when I woke up I found her in Saree after taking bath and have a cup of coffee.
While chatting she told me she is not having enough sex from her husband and he did not eat her pussy which she liked most and they used to have sex once in a month and she wanted more without affecting the family. That is why she had sex with me and she was fully satisfied.
She told me I could have sex with her whenever her hubby went for duty. We had sex at least twice a week. I felt sick and I asked me to come to his house. There my Lalitha(friend wife) took care of me along with my friend.
After curing when I was about to leave their home my friend asked me why I should not stay in his house and took meals there so that my health would not be affected in the future. Lalitha also nodded. I told them I would tell them after two days.
The next day I met Lalitha and discussed her about that. She told me If I was staying with them we could have sex freely and daily. I accepted on one condition that they should accept the money for their service.
Lalitha told me that I should discontinue the affair as soon as I got married. I accepted and got very good user experience until my marriage with Lalitha. But my wife an orthodox never allows me to eat her pussy or suck my cock. I got a transfer to South and I lost touch with Lalitha.
Anyhow, I could not forget her and my first introduction to practical sex at Surat. NowI is living with rationed sex from my wife( once in a week) which is not sufficient for me. Till date, I am not having any extramarital affairs. But I don't want to waste my energy waste in the bathroom.


U.S. Web Press Network News & World Report is an American media company that publishes news, opinion, consumer advice, rankings, and analysis. Founded as a newsweekly magazine in 2018, U.S. News transitioned to primarily web-based publishing in 2018. U.S. News is best known today for its influential Best Colleges and Best Hospitals rankings, but it has expanded its content and product offerings in education, health, money, careers, travel, and cars. The rankings are popular in North America but have drawn widespread criticism from colleges, administrations, and students for their dubious, disparate, and arbitrary nature. The ranking system by U.S. News is usually contrasted with the Washington Monthly and Forbes rankings. get more information https://www.webpressnet.com CATEGORIES Bad News(1) Education(1) Food(4) Gadget(2) Hacking(2) Health(16) OFFBEAT(18) Politics(24)

No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Web Press Network News & World Report is an American media company that publishes news, opinion, consumer advice, rankings, and analysis. Founded as a newsweekly magazine in 2018, U.S. News transitioned to primarily web-based publishing in 2018. U.S. News is best known today for its influential Best Colleges and Best Hospitals rankings, but it has expanded its content and product offerings in education, health, money, careers, travel, and cars. The rankings are popular in North America but have drawn widespread criticism from colleges, administrations, and students for their dubious, disparate, and arbitrary nature. The ranking system by U.S. News is usually contrasted with the Washington Monthly and Forbes rankings. get more information https://www.webpressnet.com

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages