20 Strong-Willed People Who Lost Excess Weight and Turned Their Lives Around - United States of America news

United States of America news

U.S. Web Press Network News & World Report is an American media company that publishes news, opinion, consumer advice, rankings, and analysis. Founded as a newsweekly magazine in 2018, U.S. News transitioned to primarily web-based publishing in 2018. U.S. News is best known today for its influential Best Colleges and Best Hospitals rankings, but it has expanded its content and product offerings in education, health, money, careers, travel, and cars.

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday 3 November 2018

20 Strong-Willed People Who Lost Excess Weight and Turned Their Lives Around


20 Strong-Willed People Who Lost Excess Weight and Turned Their Lives Around






For many years now, being fit is considered to be a standard of beauty. And we are absolutely sure that everyone is up to the standard. It’s just that some people hide their bodies under several extra pounds. The people from this article decided to stop hiding their beauty, said goodbye to their extra weight, and showed the world that they have always been attractive.

Bright Side has found 20 people who lost weight and who can inspire those who are not sure if they’re ready to do that yet. And at the end of the article, we will show you a cat who has made substantial progress.

This woman managed to go from 220 to 134 lbs in 4 years. No junk food and a lot of physical activity...



20 Strong-Willed People Who Lost Excess Weight and Turned Their Lives Around




Jessica Valitutto lost 198 lbs and went through an incredible transformation.








Self-discipline and motivation helped this woman lose weight. She went from 240 lbs to 100 lbs in one year.








“From 285 lbs to 198 lbs in 17 months. It’s been a decade since I’ve been below 200 lbs. But I finally made it back today!”








“I feel great now: I lost 121 lbs in 10 months. First time my weight has started with a ’1′ in 18 years!”








This woman lost weight to surprise her husband who returned from the military.








“I’m half the man I used to be! I went from 390 lbs to 194 lbs in one year.”








“I’m very proud I’ve made such progress: I lost about 100 lbs. I used to not be able to run one mile. Last weekend I did 10!”








“It took me 20 months to go from 316 to 155 lbs. Always a work in progress physically and mentally.”








Unbelievable persistence and a lot of physical activity did the trick! This girl lost 150 lbs!








“Not a trace of extra weight: I went from 315 lbs to 179 lbs in 2.5 years. Just bought my first outfit that fits.”








“I had surgery and I lost 159 lbs. October 2nd, 2017 vs September 2018. Along with my gastric bypass in September 2017, hard work, and dedication, I’m way happier and healthier than ever before.”








“A balanced diet and exercise helped me on a long path from 252 lbs to 140 lbs. This is my journey thus far.”








From 282 lbs to 154 lbs in just 2 years!








A totally different person now...








5 years of hard work helped her go from 279 lbs to 149 lbs.








“The secret is to watch your diet. I lost 60 lbs. I went from a size 16 to a size 4. I feel healthy and confident, and I’m still working to turn that last little bit into muscle.”








“Now I look many years younger. For the first time in my life I’m not completely fat!”








“My co-worker’s awesome transformation and maintenance over a couple of years!”








“I went from 350 to 205 lbs in approximately 20 months.”








Bonus: “From 23 lbs to 13 lbs. Still a bit to go, but my owner no longer refers to me as his chunky boy!”








Whose transformation amazed you the most? Tell us in the comment section below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Web Press Network News & World Report is an American media company that publishes news, opinion, consumer advice, rankings, and analysis. Founded as a newsweekly magazine in 2018, U.S. News transitioned to primarily web-based publishing in 2018. U.S. News is best known today for its influential Best Colleges and Best Hospitals rankings, but it has expanded its content and product offerings in education, health, money, careers, travel, and cars. The rankings are popular in North America but have drawn widespread criticism from colleges, administrations, and students for their dubious, disparate, and arbitrary nature. The ranking system by U.S. News is usually contrasted with the Washington Monthly and Forbes rankings. get more information https://www.webpressnet.com

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages